Kidz at Kamp is a 4-night, 5-day camp, located at Riverbend Retreat Center in Glen Rose, TX for children who have completed 3rd-5th grade as of 6/2018. Kids will experience exciting worship and Bible study, fun recreation, amazing opportunities to build relationships with Christ, and more!
DATES: July 12-16, 2018
AGES: Completed 3rd grade - Completed 5th grade (as of 6/2018)
- Riverbend Retreat Center, Glen Rose, TX
- Children will sleep in cabin-style dorms divided by gender
- Riverbend Retreat Center offers the following fun activities: a pool, waterfront, archery, paintball, hiking, zip-lining, gaga ball, art projects, and more.
REGISTRATION / COST:
- $310 per camper
- This is the perfect time to invite your unchurched friends! Give them a chance to experience the joy that comes with Christian community.
- Sunday, May 20 at 12:15pm in the WestPointe Merge large group room. You can download the forms by clicking on the links below or from going to our website. We will also need a copy of the front and back of your child's insurance card. Please make every effort to attend this meeting, as important information will be given and paperwork will be turned in.
If you are unable to attend the parent meeting, ALL paperwork is due by Sunday, May 27. Please turn in forms at the check-in desk in the WestPointe building and include a front and back copy of your child's insurance card.
ADDITIONAL CAMP DETAILS:
Check out rpckids.org for the "What to Pack" form and "Camp Mail" information.
- Arrive at the RPC NorthPointe Student Center on July 12, 2018 by 1:00pm for check-in
- Be sure to eat lunch before check-in (children may bring a small snack for the road)
- Bus departs at 2:00pm
- Have all sleeping gear in some type of bag labeled with first and last name, boy or girl, and grade just completed
- Campers depart from camp on July 16 at 9:30am
- Bus arrives at RPC at approx. 11:30am
Please contact Christy McCallum at email@example.com with questions.
Glen Rose, TX