Apps for the Family (Devotions, Questions, etc.)
- D6 is a movement intentional about empowering parents, homes, marriages, leaders, and churches to live out the story of Deuteronomy 6. The family is God’s original small group. D6 provides resources to align the church and home to accomplish God’s design of generational discipleship.
- YouVersion: NIV Once-A-Day At the Table Family Devotional
- YouVersion: Bible for Kids (iOS / Android)
Raising a Modern-Day Knight, Robert Lewis (Kindle / Paperback)
Raising a Modern-Day Princess, Pam Farrel (Kindle / Paperback)
Raising Wise Children, Mark Matlock (Kindle / Paperback)
Six Ways to Keep the ‘Little’ in Your Girl, Dannah Gresh (Kindle / Paperback)
Parenting with Kingdom Purpose, Hemphill and Ross (Kindle / Paperback)
Every Young Man’s Battle, Stephen Arterburn (Kindle / Paperback)
Every Young Woman’s Battle, Shannon Ethridge (Kindle / Paperback)
- Moving Toward Maturity is a discipleship series developed to bring students into a mature relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Word of Life Quiet Times offers daily devotionals for all ages.
- Long Story Short: Ten-Minute Devotions to Draw Your Family to God, Marty Machowski (Kindle / Paperback)
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
News with a Biblical Worldview
- Parent Fuel practically encourages parents and guides parents to invest in their most important relationships – with Christ and their kids. (Audiobook / Paperback / Companion Journal)
- Focus on the Family provides tremendous resources in all aspects of parenting, marriage, social issues and faith.
- Plugged In is an entertainment guide full of the reviews you need to make wise personal and family-friendly decisions about movies, videos, music, TV, games and books.
- DIY Connect Cards
- Clean Router allows parents to easily manage all devices in your home and stop internet pornography.
- Covenant Eyes provides internet accountability and filtering.
- Cisco Umbrella provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet delivered from the cloud protecting all of your users in minutes.
- Connected 3D replaces negative technology habits with healthy ones.