The annual RPC Father & Son Retreat Weekend is November 10-12, at Camp Grady Spruce. All dads, granddads and sons ages 6 and up are invited to register for this event. The fun begins Friday at 4:30 pm and lasts through Sunday at 11:00 am.
Climate-controlled, waterfront cabins are seated on the scenic Possum Kingdom lake. So many outdoor activities await while enjoying God’s beautiful creation.
- Barge rides
- Horseback riding
- Challenging messages to encourage you in biblical manhood
- Focused time, as well as group activities
- Worship and fellowship
Can’t stay two nights? No problem! Registration is available for a one-night stay!
1-Night Stay Pricing
$160.00 for dad + 1 son
$210.00 for dad + 2 sons
$250.00 for dad + 3 or more sons
2-Night Stay Pricing
$210.00 for dad + 1 son
$250.00 for dad + 2 sons
$300.00 for dad + 3 or more sons
Be sure you grab dinner on your way to camp Friday evening. Saturday we will enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner and Sunday we will eat breakfast before we head out.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please contact Brandi Miller if you do not receive your confirmation message, or if you have any questions.
Suggested Packing List
· Sleeping bag and/or twin sheets
· Jeans or long pants for horseback riding
· Hiking shoes/tennis shoes
· Fishing pole and tackle box
· Camping chairs
· Bathing suit/aqua socks or sandals for water activities
· Sunscreen/bug spray (DEET free)