Considering getting married?
Don’t spend all of your energy just planning the wedding – make plans for your marriage! Learn how to make your marriage the best it can be.
Caring and experienced married couples are ready to lead premarried couples one on one through a structured curriculum designed to help prepare for marriage by:
- Realistically assessing their relationship
- Understanding God’s plan and design for marriage
- Exploring important topics they might otherwise avoid
- Beginning to develop communication and conflict resolution skills
- Becoming aware of important issues that need to be addressed for developing a thriving marriage that lasts for a lifetime
If you are a seriously dating or already engaged couple seeking counsel before considering or planning a wedding, contact Brian & Edie Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are considering remarriage, we have a remarriage counseling curriculum to help you navigate the unique issues associated with remarriage, step-parenting, and blended families.
Premarital Counseling provided by RockPointe Church has been approved by the TwoGether in Texas program. This is a program sponsored by the State of Texas that allows a couple to take an approved marriage education class where you can learn the skills and acquire the tools you will need for a successful marriage relationship. In addition, you will receive a certificate that saves $60 on the marriage license fee and waives the 72 hr. waiting period. Find out more here.
Using our Facilities
If you want to inquire about the possibility of having your wedding at RockPointe Church, contact Edie Sanders at email@example.com.