RockPointe welcomes all men! Critical to our Mission as a church is to reach and equip men to become better husbands, fathers, and leaders within their community. RockPointe’s Men Ministry exists to encourage and equip men from within our church and throughout our community to lead well in all areas of their life.
Men’s Ministry Core Values:
Men’s ministry Verse:
“Be strong, be courageous, and let us show ourselves to be valiant men for the sake of our people and for the cities of our God” 2 Samuel 10:12
Men’s Ministry Vision:
The Men’s Ministry of RPC exists to encourage men to accept their biblical calling to lead themselves, their wives, their families, and the local church well.
We will accomplish this vision through intentionally:
- Building a dynamic Leadership team and structure (Men’s Leadership Team)
- Mentoring Relationships (helping men grow relationally)
- Meaningful Discipleship Processes (helping men grow spiritually)
- Engaging Men’s Events at church and within community
- Consistent Outreach to men within our community
RockPointe Men’s Ministry is lead by Brandon Graham