RockPointe Weekday Preschool
RockPointe Weekday Preschool is a ministry of RockPointe Church.
“Seeds are planted and watered, but God makes them grow…” 1 Corinthians 3:6
Our mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment where children learn of God’s love. Our purpose is to partner with families, building a strong academic and spiritual foundation into the life of every child. We use creative and age-appropriate Bible and academic teaching. Our desire is to help children reach their greatest potential spiritually, mentally, physically, and socially by providing a place where they can be secure and have happy early learning experiences.
Ages: Classes are available for children ages 18 months-PreK.
Schedule: Preschool hours are 9am-2pm on Tuesday and Thursdays from September until May. The first day of school is the first Tuesday after Labor Day.
Staff: Each class has a full-time teacher and aide. Each staff member receives continuing education in Early Childhood and completes CPR and First Aid training.
We provide a strong Christian academic curriculum with spiritual, academic, and social components.
Classes use Wee Learn curriculum supplemented with pre-reading and math skills that are age appropriate. Pre-K students are introduced to phonics through curriculum from Frog Street Press.
Instruction is focused on academic and fine motor skills that will prepare students for success in kindergarten.
• All students go to a daily music class which includes creative movement.
• Classes attend chapel once a week which includes praise and worship, puppetry and a Bible story.
• Spanish class is provided once a week for 3’s and Pre-K.
• Children bring a lunch from home that needs no heating or refrigeration every school day.
• Each class has a quiet rest time in the afternoon that is appropriate for their age level.
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year has begun and will continue until all openings are filled.
Enrollment fees include registration fee, supply fee, and last month’s tuition.
These fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable.
• Registration fee – $100 per family each school year
• One-time supply fee – $250 per registered child each school year
• Monthly tuition – $195 per month (due in full first preschool day of the month from Sept-April)
Traci Erb, Preschool Director • Kathy Lines, Assistant Preschool Director
4503 Cross Timbers Road, Flower Mound, TX 75028 • 214-995-4600 • email@example.com