“Making more and better followers of Christ”
With a mission statement like that, it’s no wonder service is such a big part of our DNA. When we are serving each other, our community, or those abroad, we are inviting the Holy Spirit to change us from the inside out while living out the greatest commandments (Matthew 22:36-40) and ultimately fulfilling the great commission (Matthew 28: 16-20).
We invite you to go on mission with us. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Serving the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. Where can you make a contribution at RockPointe Church?
Local ministry surrounds us every single day and at RPC, we partner with many great organizations and ministries locally that are right around the corner or just down the road. Each of these ministries are dedicated to serving the needs of our communities.
RPC is actively involved in recruiting, training, and sending teams to be a witness in areas where we believe God has called us. You do not have to travel to make an impact with our global partners. They need our prayers, letters of encouragement and support – you can do that anywhere!
Through the month of November, we will be collecting items to help our community partner, Refuge for Women.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8
Our City. Our Nation. Our World. Thank you for considering one of these many opportunities. We offer a chance for ordinary people of all ages to go and do extraordinary things so that all might see, hear and experience God’s love in tangible ways.
Where are we headed?
Serving the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. Where can you make a contribution at RockPointe Church? Can’t decide? We understand. Send us an email and we will help you find the right fit for you!
- Special Event preparation and decoration
- Volunteers for Re|Engage.
- Married couples (including remarried couples) in solid, stable relationships (not perfect!) to be pre-marriage mentors. You won’t believe how fun it is to help get a couple started on a firm foundation for their most important earthly relationship! We will train and prepare you for the online relationship assessment and curriculum used. The curriculum is video-driven and extremely user-friendly. You only need to push “play” and be transparent with your personal experiences. Scheduling commitment is up to you and your availability and each mentored couple needs 4-8 sessions – these do not have to be weekly.
- Someone to take over the social media aspect of Married Life. Keeping our Facebook and Twitter (and any others that you’re energetic enough to use) up to date, relevant and helpful is important to us and we’d like to have someone dedicated to it.
- Graphic design help. We have our basic collateral, logos, etc., but with new events, we need creative and fresh artwork.
- Techies. We are working on some audio/video projects and need technology assistance.
- Writers/producers to help with story-boarding and video production. These will be used in our Married Life video library. Contact Brian and Edie for more information.
Contact Marnie for more information!
- Praise and Worship Team
- Youth Praise and Worship Team
- Rock Jr. Praise and Worship Team
- Seasonal Chorus
- Sound (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Lighting (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Multimedia (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Videography and/or Photography
“Here am I. Send me.” – Isaiah
RockPointe Church partners with dedicated community leaders and local organizations with a committed purpose to share the hope of Christ across our neighborhoods in tangible ways. We believe in being an integral part of the transformational change and sustainable development in the communities we serve.
We engage in ongoing efforts to impact our communities throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex by deploying men, women and children from every walk of life. Local ministry surrounds us every single day. Join us on mission to see lives changed for the glory of God. There are so many great organizations we partner with on an on-going basis. How can you get involved? Select one of the ministries below for more details, specific ministry updates and how you can get involved!
Flower Mound • Highland Village • Lewisville • DFW Metroplex
Select any one of the images of our Local Ministry Partners to learn more about their mission, their ministry and how you can serve alongside them.
More Great Opportunities to Get Involved Locally!
• Christ’s Haven for Children | Providing a warm, loving, Christian environment in which children in need of basic care can grow physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Throughout the year, RockPointe conducts supply drives to help assist in providing needed resources.
• Nursing Home Ministry | Several opportunities exist to sever alongside active volunteers within RPC in serving the nursing home community.
The second Sunday morning of each month, faithful RockPointe members lead worship at the Rambling Oaks Courtyard and at Avalon Alzheimer’s Care Facility. Contact Mike & Amanda and join them on their mission of service to the elderly.
Looking for a great way for your family or small group to serve? Contact us! We would love to help.
Local Ministry Partners
RockPointe Church is committed to reaching people for Christ in our city, in our nation, in our world. We support missionaries and mission organizations throughout the globe – Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America.
RPC is actively involved in recruiting, training, and sending teams to be a witness in areas where we believe God has called us. Join us on mission a be a part of God moving in our nations!
Whether in the city, across the nation or around the globe, we want to help you and your family experience God’s call to missions. For more information on how you can go, send, or support, contact Missions.
Select any one of the images of our Global Ministry Partners to learn more about their mission, their ministry and how you can partner in covering them in prayer.
In addition to our ministry partners, RockPointe Church sends a significant portion of our designated budget to the Southern Baptists of Texas Baptist Convention – which in turn supports the International Mission Board, the largest mission sending agency in the world with over 5000 missionaries.
Join us and be a part of loving and serving others, and building relationships with a Kingdom heart and focus.
Global Ministry Partners
We will be sending small teams over the next several weeks to serve those affected by Hurricane Harvey. If you would like to be a part of one of these teams, please complete this form and you will be contacted.
For a variety of other ways you can be a part of helping provide relief visit rpc.fm/relief.