You are invited to join us on the journey of truly caring for our ministry partners. We partner with and care for over thirty ministries and churches around the globe. It is our responsibility to be a good steward of those relationships.
1. PRAY. Sign up and commit to praying for at least one LOCAL ministry and one GLOBAL ministry. Once you have made your selection, take a prayer card for those ministries from the RPC Missions wall located outside the east doors of the worship center. There is a card available for each ministry and church we support. Place the card on your dinner table and pray for them at each meal or on your desk at work as a reminder throughout the day.
2. SHARE. Share of your resources. Each month we will focus on the specific needs of our ministry partners through a collection opportunity.
Through the month of October, we will be collecting items to help restock the pantry at Christian Community Action.
This time of year, the pantry is very low on these items that are most needed:
• Canned Meats (i.e., tuna, potted meat)
• Boxed helper mixers (i.e., mac & cheese, hamburger helper)
• Cooking/Baking (oil, sugar, flour)
This collection will run through the month of October. You can drop your donation off at any time in the collection bin located in the foyer of the main church building. If you have any questions, please contact missions.