RockPointe is grateful to support an organization that is actively participating in the fight against the modern-day slavery of human trafficking. Traffick911 realized some tremendous goals and milestones in 2016.
- 11,454 individuals (4,942 were youth) educated with a prevention and awareness message.
- 2,269 first responders trained to identify and rescue victims
- 140 victims identified and viable leads turned into law enforcement for investigation of the perpetrator
- 90 survivors served with trauma-informed case management, mentoring, and/or referral services for restorative aftercare programs.
How Can You Get Involved?
Traffick911 hosts several events throughout the year that you can be a part of. Want to be more involved? There are so many ways to volunteer your time.
- Juvenile Detention Outreach (Female, 21+)
- Internet Surveillance – Selective Team (Female, 21+)
- Serve Team (Awareness events/booths, office help/clerical)
- Youth Prevention
- Prayer Groups
- Fundraising Team
- Community Mobilization
Some volunteer positions will require a resume, additional training, screening and clearance requirements. Opportunities vary from county to county. For a full list of volunteers opportunities, contact Traffick911.