We are so glad you are interested in learning more about RockPointe Church!
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE TIMES: 8:15 | 9:30 | 11:15
RockPointe strives to provide a welcoming, family-friendly environment where people of all walks of life encounter the transforming power of a relationship with Jesus.
You will find RockPointe to be a place of imperfect, but genuine and authentic people seeking to glorify Jesus with their lives. Our hope is to point to the empowering grace of Jesus that transforms people to become impactful disciples for the kingdom of God.
The worship music is modern in style and highly gospel-centered in content. People are encouraged to passionately worship Jesus in “spirit and truth.” At RockPointe we value singing songs that are Christ-exalting and theologically rich.
We hold the Scriptures in high regard as the final authority in a person’s life. Messages at RockPointe are Christ-centered and will provide great insight as to what the Bible teaches about living your life for the glory of God. There is also a Family Room for parents to observe the services even while attending to their family needs.
Are you visiting RockPointe this weekend? If so, let us know! StartingPointe is designed to make your first experience at RockPointe enjoyable and effortless.
When you register below, you will receive a map to your designated parking spot as well as expedited child and student registration. We have a special team of hosts that will show you around and help you get connected.
We can’t wait to meet you!
If you have any questions, email us.
Belong from the start!
DINNER WITH THE PASTOR
We are so pleased that you are interested in RockPointe Church. We have a friendly, no-pressure opportunity for the whole family. You are invited to have Dinner With the Pastor!
Please join us for a complimentary meal with other new attenders, and learn more about RockPointe Church from our Senior Pastor Ron Holton. You will get a chance to meet our staff, ask any questions about our ministries, and hear the story about how RockPointe started. Dinner with the Pastor meets once a month on Sundays.
We encourage you to attend Dinner with the Pastor first and then sign up to attend Membership Matters the next month.
Please Join Us!
Our next Dinner With the Pastor
Sunday, March 29, 5:00 PM
*Do you need childcare? If so, please let us know the names and ages of children that will be attending and any special needs. For any other questions, please email Asli Faber.
Hope to see you there!
GET INVOLVED AT RPC
Serving with the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. Where can you make a contribution of your time and talents at RockPointe Church? Can’t decide? We understand. Send us an email and we will help you find the right fit for you!
- Special Event preparation and decoration
- Volunteers for Re|Engage.
- Married couples (including remarried couples) in solid, stable relationships (not perfect!) to be pre-marriage mentors. You won’t believe how fun it is to help get a couple started on a firm foundation for their most important earthly relationship! We will train and prepare you for the online relationship assessment and curriculum used. The curriculum is video-driven and extremely user-friendly. You only need to push “play” and be transparent with your personal experiences. Scheduling commitment is up to you and your availability and each mentored couple needs 4-8 sessions – these do not have to be weekly.
- Someone to take over the social media aspect of Married Life. Keeping our Facebook and Twitter (and any others that you’re energetic enough to use) up to date, relevant and helpful is important to us and we’d like to have someone dedicated to it.
- Graphic design help. We have our basic collateral, logos, etc., but with new events, we need creative and fresh artwork.
- Techies. We are working on some audio/video projects and need technology assistance.
- Writers/producers to help with story-boarding and video production. These will be used in our Married Life video library. Contact Brian and Edie for more information.
Contact Marnie for more information!
- Praise and Worship Team
- Youth Praise and Worship Team
- Rock Jr. Praise and Worship Team
- Seasonal Chorus
- Sound (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Lighting (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Multimedia (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Videography and/or Photography
At RockPointe Church, we believe that the church does not consist of one member but of many, purposefully arranged by God to fulfill His purposes through the Church. We are humbled and grateful that you would prayerfully consider making RockPointe Church your home.
Membership Matters is offered once a month on Sunday afternoon at 4:00p. This is our way of providing more detailed information as to who we are, what we believe, and how we desire to walk alongside you in becoming all that you have been called to be. We want you to know you belong at RockPointe by helping you connect with members of the body for the purpose of spiritual development, accountability, and ministry.
We look forward to the opportunity of meeting you. A meal and childcare are provided for the whole family.
Our Next Membership Matters
Sunday, March 29, 4:00 PM
We encourage you to attend Dinner with the Pastor first and then sign up to attend Membership Matters the next month. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Brandon, our Connections Pastor.