Serving is a great way to grow spiritually while also meeting the needs of others. Check out the various service opportunities below. There are options for all different interests and skill levels.
To find out more, email Destin.
Contact Marnie for more information!
A few areas to serve include:
- Special Event preparation and decoration
Please contact Dawn for more information.
“The serving hearts, hands and feet of the Women’s Ministry”
- Married couples (including remarried couples) in solid, stable relationships (not perfect!) to be pre-marriage mentors. You won’t believe how fun it is to help get a couple started on a firm foundation for their most important earthly relationship! We will train and prepare you for the online relationship assessment and curriculum used. The curriculum is video-driven and extremely user-friendly. You only need to push “play” and be transparent with your personal experiences. Scheduling commitment is up to you and your availability and each mentored couple needs 4-8 sessions – these do not have to be weekly.
- Someone to take over the social media aspect of Married Life. Keeping our Facebook and Twitter (and any others that you’re energetic enough to use) up to date, relevant and helpful is important to us and we’d like to have someone dedicated to it.
- Graphic design help. We have our basic collateral, logos, etc., but with new events, we need creative and fresh artwork.
- Techies. We are working on some audio/video projects and need technology assistance.
- Writers/producers to help with story-boarding and video production. These will be used in our Married Life video library.
- Special Events Coordinator – specifically our upcoming Date Night Comedy Night in October 2016!
Contact Brian and Edie for more information.
For more info on supporting RockPointe Prayer Ministry, email J’Lynn.
Serving as an Usher during worship service, or preparing the worship center during the week, are two crucial ways volunteers can support the overall worship experience at RockPointe Church. Ushers greet worshippers, hand out bulletins, assist people in finding seats, and facilitate communion. Worship Preparation keeps the seat backs stocked with appropriate cards, envelopes, and pens, as well as clearing old materials. This team also helps prepare communion elements and maintain communion trays.
If you are interested in serving in one of these capacities, please contact Brandon.
Music and Drama Opportunities:
- Praise and Worship Team
- Youth Praise and Worship Team
- Rock Jr. Praise and Worship Team
- Seasonal Chorus
If you would like to learn more about any of these opportunities please email Matt.
Technical Arts Opportunities:
- Sound (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Lighting (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Multimedia (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Videography and/or Photography
If you would like to learn more about any of these opportunities please email Patrick.