We get the opportunity to help deliver meals to our Golden Angels every Monday.
Golden Angels is a special program for seniors who live on a fixed income of $800 a month or less. Golden Angels were meeting once a week at CCA as a way of providing social and emotional needs for these very special Angels. However, with COVID, the Golden Angels can no longer gather so we must help get the food to them.
This is an incredible opportunity to minister to others.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. There are two shifts to choose from | 9-11 & 10-12
2. At the beginning of the shift, you arrive at CCA to pick up the food that is to be delivered. Volunteers at CCA will load your vehicle with bags of frozen food, fresh food, breads, and lunch. You will have a set of those items for each person on the list you are given.
3. The list contains the name, address, and phone number of the Golden Angels you will deliver to. The location of each delivery is in close proximity to one another.
If you have completed an application to serve with CCA, access your account here:
1. Login using your email address and password
2. Use the drop-down box to find a volunteer site
3. Click on any 'Help Wanted' symbol to fill a volunteer spot
If you have never completed an application to serve with CCA, access this link here to complete the application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?AP=300621554
Someone will be in touch with you after your application has been processed. A BRIEF TRAINING IS PROVIDED!
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.