Good for you! You’re interested in marriage preparation! You won’t regret it!
Read through the info, and then if you feel this is what you’re looking for, complete and submit the short form below. Then, we’ll contact you and get started!
Here’s the scoop:
We do couple to couple mentoring rather than a group class. We love the relationships that are built and feel you get more out of the personal interaction with your mentor couple.
We always begin with an online relationship assessment called “Prepare-Enrich” that measures several areas of your relationship and reports your strengths and growth areas. It’s not a pass/fail test, so there are no wrong answers. It just helps us get to know you quicker and where we can deep dive on hot topics.
To take the assessment:
- Share your names and email addresses with us so we can order your survey. The log in information will come directly to both of your inboxes.
- The first person to log in will need to pay the Prepare-Enrich organization $35/couple with a debit/credit card. This is the only fee associated with our program.
- Once you’ve both finished, a report will be generated and sent to us. At that time, we’ll contact you to set up the first meeting where we can get acquainted, review the report, and determine the path forward – scheduling, topics to cover, etc.
- Typically, our mentors like to meet on weekday evenings, but weekends aren’t out of the question depending on everyone’s schedules. Some mentor couples host in their homes and others meet at RockPointe Church. All mentors are in the Flower Mound area.
- You’ll be paired with a mentor couple that best matches your situation depending on your answers to the questions below.
- We recommend a minimum of 5 sessions (including the assessment review meeting) and this will qualify you for the Twogether in Texas Certificate. However, our curriculum is 9 sessions (about 1.5 hrs each) and going through all of it is, of course, optimum.