This 4-night, 5-day camp for 3rd-5th graders is a week they won’t want to miss! On July 28 – August 1, RPC 3rd-5th graders and their friends are invited to have some extraordinary fun at Riverbend Retreat Center in Glen Rose, TX experiencing unforgettable adventures (zip-lining, water volleyball, basketball, paintball, archery tag, wall climbing, The Blob, gaga ball, and swimming), incredible worship, Biblical teaching, and much more!
96% of children who have a summer camp experience come home saying that it helped them make new friends. 76% of those kids say they learned to do things they’d been afraid of doing before. RockPointe attends Camp 345 each year for just those reasons. We know that when children are developing community, they are becoming comfortable. When they have a greater comfort level in their surroundings, they are more open to spiritual truths, and this camp is PACKED with those! Join us this summer at Camp 345!
- Arrive at the RPC Central Campus NorthPointe Student Center on July 28, 2022 at 2:30p for check-in
- Check your kids in at drop off and then you are free to leave
- Have all sleeping gear in some type of bag labeled with first and last name, boy or girl, and grade.
- Campers depart from camp on Aug. 1 at 9a and the bus will arrive back at RPC at approximately 11a
- Pick up will be located in the north parking lot of RPC outside the NorthPointe building
- Sunday, July 10 at 12:30p at Central Campus in the NorthPointe Collide large group room.
- Download the forms by clicking on the links in the Camp Paperwork/Forms section below. Include a copy of the front and back of your child’s insurance card when you turn in your paperwork.
- Please make every effort to attend this meeting, as important information will be given and paperwork will be turned in. Only one parent is required to attend (so that the other parent can take children home).
If you are unable to attend the parent meeting, ALL paperwork is due by Sunday, July 10. Please turn in forms at any children’s check-in desk (Attn. Christy McCallum) and include a front and back copy of your child’s insurance card.