LOOKING FOR A SMALL GROUP?
We’ve got 4 different ways you can get connected!
1. ATTEND PALOOZA
Small Group Palooza gives you the chance to connect with Small Group Leaders before or after Sunday Worship Services as well as the chance to sign up to be contacted by the leaders of open small groups. This is a great step in getting connected with others at RockPointe Church.
2. ATTEND TASTE OF COMMUNITY
Taste of Community is a connection event that provides you with the opportunity to meet others that are also looking for a RockPointe Small Group and start new groups with new leaders. It is a two-part event that takes place over 2 afternoons that build upon one another.
3. FIND AN OPEN SMALL GROUP
Search by day of week and time to find a small group. When you find one that looks like a good fit, feel free to contact the leader directly for more information.
4. LET’S CONNECT
Can’t make it to Small Group Palooza? The information gathered when you complete this form will help us connect you to the best open group for your season of life, location and availability.
WHAT’S A ROCKPOINTE SMALL GROUP?
A ROCKPOINTE SMALL GROUP IS:
- Concerned with application of God’s Word
- A caring community
- A set of friends that gathers regularly
- Focused on spiritual development, accountability and ministry
- Welcoming and inclusive
A ROCKPOINTE SMALL GROUP IS NOT:
- Just a cognitive study of the Bible or other material
- Counseling or therapy
- Just a meeting you attend
- A social club
- Static, exclusive or divisive
Going Beyond is an opportunity for small groups to be intentional about being the hands and feet of Jesus. By investing time, talents and resources, small groups can create positive change in the lives of people in need.
BEING ON MISSION
Here’s how to get started:
- Take a look at these local mission opportunities that RockPointe Church supports.
- Get creative! Identify a group, ministry, non-profit, or specific need within your community, or one that a member of your group supports/feels passionate about.
Consider the following:
- Connect with the organization or leader to learn how your small group can serve them best. What is their greatest need at this time?
- Have fun and prepare to see your group grow closer to one another as you ultimately grow closer to God.
- Consider partnering with another small group to build community among your groups.
- Share your experience to motivate, inspire and give glory to God! Send pictures and stories to RockPointe Small Groups.
FIND A GROUP
Find a Group
Looking for a small group? We have 4 ways to help.
START A GROUP
Start a Group
Group life plays a vital role in our mission at RockPointe church.
LEAD YOUR GROUP
Lead Your Group
Find resources from our toolbox to help you lead your group.
Meet small group leaders and sign up to be contacted about open small groups.
Need to sign up for small group childcare? Get more info here.
Taste of Community
An opportunity to meet others that are also looking for an RPC Small Group.