QUICK LEADER RESOURCES
New Leader Building Blocks
- Small Group Covenant
- Small Group Leader Commitment
- Fun With Story Cards
- 15 Popular Questions
- Shepherding Video
- Shepherding Handout
- Right Now Media Access
- myRPC Small Group Leader Guide
- Lead App Install Instructions
- Lead App Event Management
- Lead App Group Management
- Starting Pointe
- Circle Up
- Radical Hospitality
- Social Media & Communication Policy
FULL RESOURCE LIBRARY
We are inviting you to have a free account to an exciting video library called RightNow Media. It’s essentially the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” because you will have instant access to thousands of great videos for kids, youth, parents, married couples and more. You can view these videos from your phone, tablet or computer. And you can also view them in a group setting through a smart TV, roku and new Apple TV.
There are over 14,000 videos from some great teachers. Gain access to the library here.
Making Room for Life, by Randy Frazee
Personal Disciple-Making, by Christopher Adsit
Sermon Series Studies
- Introduction to Spiritual Disciplines
- Prayer & Fasting
- Fellowship & Confession
- Silence & Solitude
- Adam & Eve
- Cain & Abel
- Hagar & Ishmael
- Abraham & Isaac
- Jacob & Esau
- Joseph I
- Joseph II
- Joseph III
Judges & Kings
Recommended Marriage Studies
- The Art of Marriage: by Family Life (Six 25 minute video studies) several groups including ours have done this one and love it. This DVD Study is available in our RPC SGM resource library*
- Love Like You Mean It: the heart of a marriage that honors God by Bob Lepine – Book & DVD Study is available in our RPC SGM resource library*
- What did you Expect: redeeming the realities of marriage by Paul David Tripp (10 sessions 20-25 minutes each) Book & DVD Study is available in the RPC SGM resource library and has free downloadable study guide.
- You and Me Forever: by Francis & Lisa Chan (Seven 10-15 minute video studies) In RPC SGM resource library*
- Meaning of Marriage: by Tim & Kathy Keller (Six 20-25 minute video studies) In RPC SGM resource library *
*indicates also currently available on Right Now Media
FIND A GROUP
Find a Group
Looking for a small group? We have 4 ways to help.
START A GROUP
Start a Group
Group life plays a vital role in our mission at RockPointe church.
LEAD YOUR GROUP
Lead Your Group
Find resources from our toolbox to help you lead your group.
Meet small group leaders and sign up to be contacted about open small groups.
Need to sign up for small group childcare? Get more info here.
Taste of Community
An opportunity to meet others that are also looking for an RPC Small Group.