Thank you for your interest in becoming a Small Group Leader here at RockPointe. Group life plays a vital role in our mission of loving God with all that we are while making more and better followers of Christ, as well as our vision to Receive, Equip, Impact, and Send. Leaders are called to love, lead, mentor, and encourage others to Christian maturity through community.
At Rockpointe, we have 2 roles of small group “leadership” that may be pursued – a Small Group H.O.S.T and Small Group Leader. If a person desires to be connected to biblical community quickly, the HOST role is the path to pursue. If you have a couple of friends and have a heart for God and people, willing to open your home, serve a snack and turn on material we provide, then you can be a Small Group Host.
The Leader role is more expansive and requires a more formal application and interview process. Candidates for both roles should have a consistent relationship with God, a desire to be used by God to serve others, and a humble, teachable heart that receives instruction gladly. We are NOT looking for perfect people; we ARE looking for people who know that spiritual maturity is a journey, and who are willing to help lead a few other people along the way.
To become a Small Group HOST, simple reach out to us and let us know of your desire.
If you would like to pursue becoming a Small Group Leader at Rockpointe, there are several more steps involved. Here is what the process looks like to become a Small Group Leader:
- Pray about your desire to lead a small group. If you are a member of a small group, discuss it with your current group leader.
- If you have not already, become a member of RockPointe Church.
- Complete the Small Group Leader Application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Small Group Ministry Director.
- The Small Group Ministry Director will contact you to schedule an interview to get to know you better, review your application, and answer any questions you may have.
- Work with the Small Group Ministry Director to learn more about your responsibilities as a group leader and contact prospective members for your new small group.
If you would like more information on becoming a small group leader or small group host at Rockpointe, please contact RockPointe Small Groups.
FIND A GROUP
Find a Group
Looking for a small group? We have 4 ways to help.
START A GROUP
Start a Group
Group life plays a vital role in our mission at RockPointe church.
LEAD YOUR GROUP
Lead Your Group
Find resources from our toolbox to help you lead your group.
Meet small group leaders and sign up to be contacted about open small groups.
Need to sign up for small group childcare? Get more info here.
Taste of Community
An opportunity to meet others that are also looking for an RPC Small Group.