PLANTING SEEDS NURTURING GROWTH
Classes: Classes are available for children ages 18 months-PreK. All students must be class age by September 1.
- 18 Month Class: Students must be walking and able to feed themselves table food.
- 2’s Classes: Students must be able to feed themselves table food.
- 3’s & 4’s/PreK Classes: Students must be completely potty trained (see “Potty Training Policy” in the Parent Handbook).
Schedule: Preschool hours are 9am-2pm on Tuesday and Thursdays from September until May.
Staff: Each class has a full-time teacher and aide. Each staff member receives continuing education in Early Childhood and completes CPR and First Aid training.
We provide a strong Christian academic curriculum with spiritual, academic, and social components.
Classes use Wee Learn curriculum supplemented with pre-reading and math skills that are age appropriate. Pre-K students are introduced to phonics through curriculum from Frog Street Press. To develop fine motor skills, the preschool uses curriculum from Handwriting Without Tears and Write Out of the Box.
All instruction is focused on academic and social learning that will prepare students for success in kindergarten.
• All students go to a daily music class which includes creative movement.
• Classes attend chapel once a week which includes praise and worship, puppetry and a Bible story.
• Spanish class is provided once a week for 3’s and Pre-K.
• All children participate in a Christmas and Easter program for parents, where the children have a time to shine on stage.
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will begin on Monday, February 7 at 10:00a.
Enrollment fees include registration fee, supply fee, and last month’s tuition.
These fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable.
• Registration fee – $100 per family each school year
• Supply fee – $250 per registered child each school year
• Monthly tuition – $210 per month (due in full the first preschool day of the month from Sept-April)
To register or schedule a tour, contact the preschool office at 214-995-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.