PLANTING SEEDS NURTURING GROWTH
Ages: Classes are available for children ages 18 months-PreK.
Schedule: Preschool hours are 9am-2pm on Tuesday and Thursdays from September until May.
Staff: Each class has a full-time teacher and aide. Each staff member receives continuing education in Early Childhood and completes CPR and First Aid training.
We provide a strong Christian academic curriculum with spiritual, academic, and social components.
Classes use Wee Learn curriculum supplemented with pre-reading and math skills that are age appropriate. Pre-K students are introduced to phonics through curriculum from Frog Street Press. To develop fine motor skills, the preschool uses curriculum from Handwriting Without Tears and Write Out of the Box.
All instruction is focused on academic and social learning that will prepare students for success in kindergarten.
• All students go to a daily music class which includes creative movement.
• Classes attend chapel once a week which includes praise and worship, puppetry and a Bible story.
• Spanish class is provided once a week for 3’s and Pre-K.
• All children participate in a Christmas and Easter program for parents, where the children have a time to shine on stage.
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year has begun and will continue until all openings are filled.
Enrollment fees include registration fee, supply fee, and last month’s tuition.
These fees are due at the time of registration and are non-refundable.
• Registration fee – $100 per family each school year
• One-time supply fee – $250 per registered child each school year
• Monthly tuition – $210 per month (due in full the first preschool day of the month from Sept-April)