At RockPointe Church, mission is who we are, it’s not what we do. It’s engaging a life of serving each other, our neighbors, our community, and people across the globe. We invite the Holy Spirit to change us from the inside out while we living out the good news of Jesus.
We invite you to live a life that is on mission, going beyond yourself.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
Serving the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. We serve others with great joy out of our deep love for Christ and we share that love with others as we serve. Each of us should use whatever gift we have received to serve others as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. How would you like to serve at RPC?
Your personal mission begins the moment you wake as ministry surrounds us every single day. At RPC, we partner with many great organizations and ministries that are right around the corner or just down the road. Each of these ministries are dedicated to serving the needs of their communities and we have an open invitation to serve alongside them with our time and resources. Don’t know where to begin. What is your passion? Start there!
RPC is actively involved in training and sending teams to be a witness in areas where we believe God has called us through short-term mission trips. We get to go serve alongside faithful individuals that are committed daily to tilling the soil of people’s hearts for the gospel. You do not have to travel to make an impact with our global partners. They need our prayers, letters of encouragement and support – you can do that anywhere!
Select either image to download the local/global missions guide
Serving the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. Where can you make a contribution of your time and talents at RockPointe Church? Can’t decide? We understand. Send us an email and we will help you find the right fit for you!
- Special Event preparation and decoration
- Volunteers for Re|Engage.
- Married couples (including remarried couples) in solid, stable relationships (not perfect!) to be pre-marriage mentors. You won’t believe how fun it is to help get a couple started on a firm foundation for their most important earthly relationship! We will train and prepare you for the online relationship assessment and curriculum used. The curriculum is video-driven and extremely user-friendly. You only need to push “play” and be transparent with your personal experiences. Scheduling commitment is up to you and your availability and each mentored couple needs 4-8 sessions – these do not have to be weekly.
- Someone to take over the social media aspect of Married Life. Keeping our Facebook and Twitter (and any others that you’re energetic enough to use) up to date, relevant and helpful is important to us and we’d like to have someone dedicated to it.
- Graphic design help. We have our basic collateral, logos, etc., but with new events, we need creative and fresh artwork.
- Techies. We are working on some audio/video projects and need technology assistance.
- Writers/producers to help with story-boarding and video production. These will be used in our Married Life video library. Contact Brian and Edie for more information.
Contact Marnie for more information!
- Praise and Worship Team
- Youth Praise and Worship Team
- Rock Jr. Praise and Worship Team
- Seasonal Chorus
- Sound (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Lighting (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Multimedia (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Videography and/or Photography
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” ~Mark 12:30-31
RockPointe Church partners with dedicated community leaders, local organizations, and ministries across the country all with the committed purpose to share the hope of Christ across our neighborhoods in tangible ways. We believe in being an integral part of the transformational change and sustainable development in the communities we serve.
We engage in ongoing efforts to impact our communities throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex and beyond deploying men, women and children from every walk of life. Local ministry surrounds us every single day. Join us on mission to see lives changed for the glory of God. There are so many great organizations we partner with on an on-going basis.
How can you get involved?
Select one of the ministries below for more details, specific ministry updates and how you can get involved!
RockPointe Church is committed to reaching people for Christ in our city, in our nation, in our world. We support missionaries and mission organizations throughout the globe – Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America.
RPC is actively involved in recruiting, training, and sending teams to be a witness in areas where we believe God has called us. Join us on mission a be a part of God moving in our nations!
Whether in the city, across the nation or around the globe, we want to help you and your family experience God’s call to missions. For more information on how you can go, send, or support, contact Missions.
In addition to our ministry partners, RockPointe Church sends a significant portion of our designated budget to the Southern Baptists of Texas Baptist Convention – which in turn supports the International Mission Board, the largest mission sending agency in the world with over 5000 missionaries.
Join us and be a part of loving and serving others, and building relationships with a Kingdom heart and focus.
Global Ministry Partners
We invite you to participate in this monthly serving opportunity. The last Sunday of each month we will distribute mission bags after each service. Each bag will have a flyer inside indicating the community partner, mission, or ministry that we have prayerfully chosen to support. We ask that you take this bag and fill it with items listed on the flyer, place it in your car, and return the bag the following Sunday.
July Focus: Christ's Haven for Children & Children's Advocacy Center
Bag Distribution Date: June 30
Bag Collection Date: July 7
Questions? Email us!
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8
Our City. Our Nation. Our World. We offer a chance for ordinary people of all ages to go and do extraordinary things so that all might see, hear and experience God’s love in tangible ways.
Where are we headed?
Part of the core DNA for RockPointe Church is a passion to start other like-minded evangelical churches who desire within themselves to multiply their effort in church planting. In other words, we want to start church-planting churches. RockPointe has been a part of several church plants within the United States.
The following churches are pastored by former members of our church:
- Church at Sun Valley (Phoenix, AZ): Pastor Daniel Scott
- City Church (Plano, TX): Pastor Ray Harmon
- CrossPointe Community Church (Denton, TX): Pastor Brian Blenden
- The Well (Argyle, TX): Pastor Matthew Harding
Additional churches we are supporting or have previously supported:
- Cornerstone Church | Miami, FL
- Cross Church | Denton, TX
- Elevation Church | Highland Village, TX
- Grace Heritage Church | Argyle, TX
- Indian Telugu Church | Irving, TX
- Koine Church | Dallas, TX
- Lake Dallas Hispanic Mission | Lake Dallas, TX
- North Point Church | Denton, TX
- Simple Church | McKinney, TX
- Soledad Community Church | Soledad, CA
If you are interested in helping start a church or being a supporting partner, let us know.