Serving with the local body is a great way to grow spiritually, get connected to the heartbeat of RockPointe, meet new people while meeting the needs of others. Where can you make a contribution of your time and talents at RockPointe Church? Can’t decide? We understand. Send us an email and we will help you find the right fit for you!
Women’s Ministry has a specific team for those interested in serving. The SheServes team helps with special events such as our Fall Kickoff Event, Christmas Event and Retreat. A few areas to serve include:
- Special Event preparation and decoration
Please contact Dawn for more information.
There are many ways to serve within the Marriage Ministry.
- Volunteers for Re|Engage.
- Married couples (including remarried couples) in solid, stable relationships (not perfect!) to be pre-marriage mentors. You won’t believe how fun it is to help get a couple started on a firm foundation for their most important earthly relationship! We will train and prepare you for the online relationship assessment and curriculum used. The curriculum is video-driven and extremely user-friendly. You only need to push “play” and be transparent with your personal experiences. Scheduling commitment is up to you and your availability and each mentored couple needs 4-8 sessions – these do not have to be weekly.
- Someone to take over the social media aspect of Married Life. Keeping our Facebook and Twitter (and any others that you’re energetic enough to use) up to date, relevant and helpful is important to us and we’d like to have someone dedicated to it.
- Graphic design help. We have our basic collateral, logos, etc., but with new events, we need creative and fresh artwork.
- Techies. We are working on some audio/video projects and need technology assistance.
- Writers/producers to help with story-boarding and video production. These will be used in our Married Life video library.
Contact Brian and Edie for more information.
RockPointe strives to provide an accepting environment where individuals with special needs can learn about Christ. For families with children who have been diagnosed with disabilities, we will provide a “Buddy” for your child during the Sunday morning worship services. Our “Buddy” will pair up with your child to accompany and help with participation in a location that best suits his/her needs.
Contact Marnie for more information!
Praise and Worship
On Sundays, in the areas of music, drama and the technical arts, there are numerous opportunities for involvement that can truly make an impact on God’s Kingdom. These are as follows:
- Praise and Worship Team
- Youth Praise and Worship Team
- Rock Jr. Praise and Worship Team
- Seasonal Chorus
If you would like to learn more about any of these opportunities please email Austin. Technical Arts Opportunities:
- Sound (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Lighting (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Multimedia (Sunday, Saturday Night, Special Events – Weekdays and Weeknights)
- Videography and/or Photography
If you would like to learn more about any of these opportunities please email Cam.
Ushers and Worship Preparation
Behind the Scenes
The Community and Beyond