May 24, 2020 – 7:45a
RockPointe’s Re-Opening Plan – More Details
Here are some up-to-date details about our re-opening plan as well as a registration link for the Sunday, June 7th outdoor service.
- 6/7 Sun Outdoor Sunday morning Service: one service at 9:30 and live recast of services for online. Attending children will stay with their parents – no care/classes available.
- 6/11 Thurs: one indoor service at 5:00 for those in the Vulnerable Population in conjunction with our special needs respite care. RSVP will be requested (required for special needs care)
- 6/14 Sun: Multi Venue, “Family Friendly” worship Services with social distancing <50% Capacity at 8a, 9:30a, 11:15a (live each hour in both Worship Center and NorthPointe). Total of six opportunities to attend. Attending children continue to stay with their parents. RSVP required as indoor space is limited. Note the time change: the earliest service is now at 8am to allow time to sanitize in between.
- In person services will utilize an RSVP system: we will be asking every attendee to choose a service time/venue in advance, tell us how many are attending and provide their contact info, as we will need to cap room attendance to achieve social distancing.
May 22, 2020 – 8:15a
RockPointe’s Re-Opening Plan
As our state is re-opening, we’re making plans to do the same. We’re working to balance the directives from the governor and the health and safety of our members with the overwhelming desire to gather together in person again.
- Big news: We will be back on campus on June 7 with an outdoor worship service at 9:30a!
- We are excited to connect with you during our online services for the next two Sundays, May 24 and 31.
- We will be recruiting volunteers to prepare for our new social distancing reality during services.
- Soon we will have more to share about services on campus, including a reservation link to let us know you are coming!