March 22, 2020
I Am Series – John 14:6
Alex Crosby – Girls Minister
1. How does Jesus describe His “Father’s house” in this passage? What does God’s house represent for the Christian?
2. What is Jesus referring to when he says he has to leave to prepare the way?
3. What does Jesus’s statement in verse 6 say to those who think there are multiple ways to get to heaven or that all religions lead to the same place?
4. What does it mean that Jesus is the life?
5. In times of trouble, fear, or anxiety, what are some things you turn to for hope or comfort?
6. How did Jesus call his disciples to respond in the midst of their fear, anxiety, and confusion?