October 11, 2020
Prophets – Isaiah
Austin Crosby – Worship Arts Pastor
1. Do you ever find yourself praying the same phrases or prayers? What are they?
2. Has there ever been a time when you truly cried out to God? What was the situation? What was the result?
3. Would you say that you are honest with God in prayer? Do you pray what’s truly on your heart and what you feel, or do you just pray what you think He wants to hear?
4. Do you feel like you can be honest with God in your prayers? Why or why not?
5. What does it mean to wait on the Lord?
6. Has there been a time in your life when you had to wait on the Lord?
7. What happens to those who wait on the Lord? (If needed, see Isaiah 40:28-31 for an extra passage of study)
8. If God already knows all our sins, why is it important to confess to Him?
9. Is there an area in your life that you desire for God to intervene in?
10. How would your life look different if you sought God with the same desperation that Isaiah had? How would our church look different if we all sought God in this way?