July 5, 2020
Romans 10:5 -21
Connor Torre – Student Ministry Associate
1. What do stories of tragedies help us learn?
2. What are the places in your life that you have as an avenue to live out your faith?
3. Who is one person that you know you CAN talk to about your faith, but you’ve never taken the step to talk to them about it?
4. What has kept you from talking about your faith with them?
5. Commit to talking about your faith with a specific person, and remember, it doesn’t have to be a conversion attempt, just share with them what you believe, and live it out.