July 19, 2020
Romans 11:11 – 24
Abrie Champion – Student Ministry Worship Leader
1. What does it mean to be “grafted in” by God?
2. When is the last time you shared the gospel with someone? What keeps you from sharing it?
3. What evidence could your family/friends as proof of you living your life for Jesus? How can you reflect Christ better?
4. Have you ever felt “too far gone” for God? What made you realize you weren’t?
5. Reflect on when you received your salvation. Take the time to write down your testimony and share it with someone this week!