August 2, 2020
Set Free – Guilt & Shame
Connor Torre – Student Ministry Associate
1. Think of a time when you felt ashamed. Why did you feel the way that you did? Did you carry along your shame with you?
2. Think of something that you are guilty of, how does it make you feel?
3. After becoming a follower of Christ, have you ever felt free form your guilt and shame? Why or why not?
4. If you have not experienced freedom from guilt or shame, what’s keeping you from accepting Christ’s offer?
5. If you have experienced freedom, who in your life needs to know? Who do you think would benefit from learning about the freedom that Christ offers us? Can commit to sharing with them?